As seen in the “Daily Telegraph” Vanessa Bartlett can help you fix and prevent back pain.
Vanessa Bartlett is a Speaker/Presenter, Author, Pilates/Fitness Trainer and Journalist with 14 years experience in the fitness industry.
#1 Female Body-Mind-Life Transformation Specialist
With presenting appearances on the TVSN Home Shopping Channel, Channel 7 Morning Show and hosting various lifestyle online and community lifestyle shows, she has a vast understanding of what it takes to get in shape, stay in shape and build a healthy, sustainable lifestyle – both mind and body.
Vanessa has helped now in the thousands of women transform their bodies through her popular group classes and personal coaching and is known to help clients reach their optimal level of health with greater awareness of mindset. This is achieved through her unique combination of Pilates and Fitness methods, due to experiencing her own downfall with health.
After being constantly exhausted and sick for two years in her mid twenties, she was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, so began researching more ‘holistic’ exercise and health practices and studied the mind/body connection and its’ power in healing and restoring health and energy.
While having to cut back on ‘mainstream’ fitness to get well, she began doing Pilates and yoga and discovered that Pilates was able to energise, tone, strengthen and refocus her entire body and mind unlike other forms of exercise which left her feeling drained, so pursued its study.
Vanessa has studied with leading Pilates practitioners in Australia and also ‘safe spine’ expert Rebecca Leone (USA).
She has coached the Canterbury Bulldogs first grade NRL team in Pilates, and is part of an innovative wellness program to help people with mental health illness use Pilates and fitness to improve their condition.
Vanessa and the team from Canterbury Mental Health received an award for ‘Innovation in Healthcare’ in 2013 for this project and it is continuing today with success. She has also been featured in the Daily Telegraph for her expertise in core strength and helping people relieve back pain through her method of training.
- Qualified Personal Trainer (Cert 3 & 4)
- Qualified Pilates Instructor (Matwork & Studio)
- ‘Safe Spine’ Pilates qualified
- Group Fitness: boxing, step, circuit, spin, freestyle aerobics
- Bachelor Media & Comms (maj. journalism)
- TV Presenting (SAFTV & TV Pro Global Trained)
Vanessa Bartlett has been featured in The Daily Telegraph for her Pilates work with mental health clients. Click the image to read the article.
Presenting & Writing:
- Publications: Great Health Guide, Oh My Quad, Retreat Yourself, Women’s Health
- TV Presenting (Pilates, Lifestyle, Fitness): TVSN Home Shopping, Channel 7 Morning Show, Aurora Community Channel (Foxtel)
- Daily Telegraph & News Local
- Publications: Body & Soul, Great Health Guide, Oh My Quad, Retreat Yourself, Women’s Health, Life Grid